Over 200 cases of foreclosure to be issued with legal documents like order of stipulation, Motion of judgment including multiple documents within these major heads. The documents thus prepared need to be sent to defendants within a short period of one month. Before these documents are being prepared an on-line search has to be made for the supporting documents like Judgment etc.
Preparation of Legal documents for foreclosure cases, including search of warranty deeds and other documents related to case.
- Over 200 cases of foreclosure to be issued with legal documents like Order of Stipulation, Motion of Judgment including multiple documents within these major head.
- All these documents to be sent to the defendants within a short period of one month.
- Before these documents are being prepared an online search has to be done for the supporting documents like Judgment etc.
Law Firm Problem:
- Limited time to complete the task, extension in time to complete the work from Bank might have resulted into cancellation of work.
- Limited work force at law firm and were occupied with other work as well.
- Cost of the project.
- The team at Law firm did not have any prescribed format for any such document which they could have used.
- Mindsprings immediately created two teams of lawyers for searching and preparation of documents.
- The searching team started looking for the documents required through the links provided from client.
- The second team started working on the formats of the required documents based upon the information received from client.
- A complete set of documents was sent to client within 3 days for the approval.
- Most of the documents were approved except few minor changes.
- The complete project was delivered on time.
- The law firm accomplished the task within the required time frame.
- The Bank hired the Law firm as their long term business associate (Bank was looking for a new law firm)
- The law firm hired Mindsprings to process the entire work of foreclosure for them.
- Good amount of savings for the Law firm.